|Designed entirely in Italy, with the professional consultation of local archeologists, this is the first time that 1:6 scale gladiators are presented in 100% historically accurate form. Their armor and weapons are based on original artifacts discovered in the ancient city of Pompeii, Italy.
The Thraex or Thracian, was a type of Roman gladiator, armed in the Thracian style with small rectangular shield called a parmula and a very short sword with a slightly curved blade called a sica, intended to maim an opponent's unarmoured back. His other armour included armoured greaves, a protector for his sword arm and shoulder, a protective belt above a loin cloth, and a helmet with a side plume, visor and high crest.
- Newly developed muscular body
- "Lifelike" head sculpt
- Thraex Gladiator Helmet based on original Pompeii model (Die-cast Metal)
- Armoured leg greaves "Ocrae" based on original Pompeii model. (Die-cast Metal)
- Thraex curved Sword "Sica" (Die-cast Metal blade)
- Fabric Cushion gaiter and shoulder armor pad
- Leatherlike Arm guard "manica" and belt
- Thraex Shield "Parmula" (plastic)
- Adjustable Waist-Held Stand
Click HERE for more pics.