Artisan made in India in a small workshop that has made full-size armor replicas and weapons for many years. Each piece is created and finished by hand, one at a time, so pieces have minor variations and/or imperfections. These sets are finished to capture a "slightly used" look with small scuffs and roughness which add realism of the period. Also, due to being in storage for 10+ years, there might be rusting and patina staining. We feel that this adds even more to the ‘battle damaged’ look.
- Leg Fascia
- Arm Manica
- Brown Subligaculum
- Myrmillo Helmet in metal with hinged face guard
- Sword and sheath, both in metal with leather strap
- Greave in metal with leather straps
- Scutum hand-painted metal with brass edges
- Balteus (waist belt) crafted of individual metal medallions fixed onto leather
Fits most 12 inch figures, but designed for Elite Bodies. Armor is made of real metal, so figure will probably have a hard time holding that shield in some positions.
HISTORY NOTE: in reality, the Gladiator would not have had a sheath and leather shoulder strap, but that was how the factory made it. We include it in the set in case the buyer wants to use the leather straps to complete the Arm Manica set up.
NOTE: Figure not included (for display only).